Sunday, September 9, 2012

Start the countdown...

I only have 2 weeks to go until I head off for Vietnam and Cambodia. This has been in the pipe line for quite a while. We had a get together on Friday night and everything seems to be under control. Passports are due back this week. Hoping mine is included. I'm the only one that has not received a call from the travel agent!

Been out and bought a couple of tubes of Bushman's for those pesky mosquitos. Probably should get some tablets to dry up the inevitable runs!!! Hoping I can bring them back unopened of course. Been thinking about buying a new camera, but have decided not to. Then again, I have been know to change my mind!

Preparations are well under way, let the countdown begin.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment